Need Help Identifing a part  


Stephen Cole
Active Member Admin
Joined:12 months  ago
Posts: 15
11/01/2018 10:47 pm  

I have this coupling device from my Yamato model that was used for connecting the shaft of the gearbox to the propeller shafts but I have no idea what is called. I'm looking to get a couple more in this size or slightly larger for the gearbox connection on my K-9 robot ears.

Thanks in advance.

2018 01 11 22.28.12 sml

Mike Stalica
New Member
Joined:3 months  ago
Posts: 1
27/03/2018 3:48 pm  

Hi Stephen.  Like I mentioned at last month meeting.....Flexible coupler or just flex coupler.



Please Login or Register